Welcome to the blog of FSX/P3D developer Dutcheeseblend! Enjoy reading!

Monday 20 October 2014

Roadmap for the remainder of 2014

Hi everybody,
 
I thought it would make sense to publish a roadmap for the upcoming period.
 
 
 
The Dutch early and late versions of the D.21 are almost there, only minor changes need to be made (possibly in updates) and I'm working on a manual.
In the meanwhile, I'm working on the Danish version of the D.21. Since I am a little 'D.21-tired', I won't put too many effort in this now. It will come anyway, believe me!
Besides that, I'm starting on a new project. Some people may know, most however don't. Until mid-November, I'll call it Project X. ;) That will have priority, and in the meanwhile I'll be working on Dutch D.21 release, updates and Danish D.21.
 
Hope that's clear for you!
 
Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment