Welcome to the blog of FSX/P3D developer Dutcheeseblend! Enjoy reading!

Thursday 18 June 2015

T.5 and D.21 projects status

Hi there!

In the past few weeks, I've been working on two projects: the Danish version of the D.21 and the T.5 bomber VC. The Danish version is progressing nicely, most extra modelling is done and at the moment we're working on the gauge textures. Need some programming thereafter, and some work to get the thing up-to-date with V2.00. Meanwhile, I'm collecting 'bugs' of V2.00, things I encounter myself mainly.

A pic of the Danish VC (well, outdated already, this one shows in fact all finished modelling work)

 
 
My watch!

 
Example of the labelling work (in Danish!)


The T.5 is in VC modelling stage. I've been working on the main panel and the electrical panel. This is the latest in-sim shot:


Hope you like!

Regards, DCB








No comments:

Post a Comment