Welcome to the blog of FSX/P3D developer Dutcheeseblend! Enjoy reading!

Saturday 8 November 2014

Fokker T.5 nose picture

Hi everybody,
 
This is another picture of the nose section of the Fokker T.5 bomber for FSX that I'm making. It might be a bit different of the pic I posted earlier, because I had to redo the shape twice. But now I've got a solid base I think.
 
 
The first goal of this project is to get the external model finished before May 2015. More about that later.
 
I wish to thank all Dutch people who've been already very helpful in providing information and photographs. Without that, a virtual T.5 would be impossible. If someone yet has more information, please contact me.
 
D.21 project status: manual in review mode. No release date yet, but it won't take long!

No comments:

Post a Comment