Welcome to the blog of FSX/P3D developer Dutcheeseblend! Enjoy reading!

Saturday 22 November 2014

Projects update

Another update on the T.5 and the D.21.
 
I remade the tail section of the T.5 so it matches the real one. Since it should be OK now, I added windows to both sides. These were used as waist gunner positions. There was also a window in the floor of the tail, but I haven't created it yet.
 
 
 
The second pilot/top gunner's position is coming visible also. The first pilot sat in the cockpit, the second pilot doubled as a top gunner. His station was normally closed by a sliding roof and hydraulically operated windshield.
 
 
 
About the D.21: I tested with TacPack and it works well so far. I am a little restricted to the available Guns in TacPack though. A Vulcan cannon won't be realistic, so I stick to a Vickers. I believe it approaches the guns used on the Dutch D.21s best.

No comments:

Post a Comment