Welcome to the blog of FSX/P3D developer Dutcheeseblend! Enjoy reading!

Saturday 20 December 2014

Fokker T.5 update

Everybody thanks for downloading my Fokker D.21! I'm a little overwhelmed by the number of DLs...
 
T.5 project though: The T.5 now looks more detailed. I refined the cowling area, added main wing control surfaces and the main entrance door.
 
I detailed the engine cowling area and made the cowl flaps. I also added the exhaust and inlets.

[​IMG]

In the rear section, a door is provided as main entrance.

[​IMG]

The flaps have a strange configuration. The nacelle's rear end in fact blocked the inboard flap, so the cut that chunk of and attached it to the flap, basically. This is no fantasy! There are photographs where we can see the split.

[​IMG] 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment