Welcome to the blog of FSX/P3D developer Dutcheeseblend! Enjoy reading!

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Projects update

Hi everybody,
 
Time to post an update of my two projects. First, the Fokker T.5.
 
This is what the T.5 looks from the outside now. Most things are done on the exterior.
 
 
I also started rigging of certain components. The main landing gear and the cowl flaps will be provided with a skinned animations. Good news is that the Blender2FSX toolset now completely supports skinned animations.

 
 
The exterior FSX model needs an interior too. So with the help of photographs, I was able to create a basic interior for both the nose and the mid section already.
 
 
 
Yet, I've many questions about the mid section interior. Please have look at this thread if you can help me: http://www.nederlandseluchtvaart.nl/forums/f13-fokker/middenstuk-romp-fokker-t-v-35772/
 
My other project is the TacPack integration of my Fokker D.21. This is going on nicely, most work on this is done ATM. You can se the proof of this in the next in-game screenshot.
 

I can't tell anything about the release date of the D.21 TP update, because the TP build I'm working with is still a dev build. I'll keep you posted!

Last but not least, I want to wish everybody a happy New Year's Eve!

Daan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment