Welcome to the blog of FSX/P3D developer Dutcheeseblend! Enjoy reading!

Friday 29 August 2014

Danish Virtual Cockpit

Hi everybody,
 
I've been working on the Danish colors recently, now they are darker and nicer to see.
 
 
 
Furthermore, I found enough courage to start work on the Danish cockpit. There are a lot of differences, but I got good photographs.
 
The front panel. Gauge layout has changed, but the major change is the electrical unit. This one is from Rotax, not from Ragonot as in the Dutch version.
 
 
On the left, the flaps control system is different, but somewhat nicer to see than the Dutch version.
 
 
On the right, the Munerelle oxygen control unit has disappeared and replaced by two gauges on the lower front panel. The fire extinghuisher came on its place and is likely different from the version the Dutch used (I have no pictures of the Dutch fire extinghuisher, so if somebody had one, I'd love to see it).
 
 
Because I didn't see any clock on the panel, I built a watch around my coded and animated clock. I had this idea long time ago, but in the Dutch version this wasn't needed. Now it is (until a clock gauge pops up from the photographs...).
 
 
Now this only needs to be textured, bit of animating and coding as well.
 
Current project status: Dutch version in beta testing phase, Danish version in building phase. Since my school will be beginning next week, I won't be able to put more time than strictly possible into the project. No release datum for the Dutch version yet!
 
Cheers, Chees

No comments:

Post a Comment