Welcome to the blog of FSX/P3D developer Dutcheeseblend! Enjoy reading!

Friday 5 September 2014

Update for today

Hi all,
 
My beta test team came with a few remarks and I've been working on it. I've now got different rudder pedals assembly support wood (well what's that?) and non-coloured window glass. It wouldn't have been blue in the WWII days, but clear.
 
 
 
Thanks to the XML-gurus at FSDeveloper.com, and to Douglas Dawson's sound gauge, I was able to enhance the cockpit sounds with a speed-dependent wind sound. Opening 'an' exit, toggles a wind sound which will get louder when you fly faster. Default airframe wind sound is also used by the way.
 
 
Furthermore, I updated the page about the Blender2FSX YouTube tutorials, so please have a look there. If you're working with Blender, think about saving you work time to time, since Blender can quit sometimes without reason. It just came up in my mind now, so I thought it would make sense to state it here ;)
 
Regards, Dutchie

No comments:

Post a Comment